Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Naresh Peddy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 19:07:18 UTC

Can i install Apache prediction IO on Windows8 machine

Hi Team,

Currently am using windows 8 machine. I could see the installation guide
has given for linux machine.

Could you please let me know can i install Apache Prediction IO on my win8
machine.

--
Naresh Peddy

Re: Can i install Apache prediction IO on Windows8 machine

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
You might want to try Docker on Windows with one of these community
contributed Docker container images:
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/community/projects/#docker-installation-for-predictionio