Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vikas kumar <pv...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 09:04:46 UTC

Validating Services.xml

Hi,

A quick search did not show up any XSD or DTD to validate the services.xml
that is used in the axis2 services archive.

Maybe I was not looking in the right places, is there any way I can
determine if a given XML is a valid services XML or not?

Thanks,
~ Vikas

Re: Validating Services.xml

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vikas,
You can use WSO2 online services.xml validator [1]
[1] http://tools.wso2.org/tools_aarvalidator/

regards
Charitha

Re: Validating Services.xml

Posted by stlecho <st...@gmail.com>.
Any idea why this XSD is not included in the current distribution ?
Will it be included in one of the next releases of Axis2 ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: Validating Services.xml

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
See