Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ori Marco <or...@praxell.com> on 2007/05/16 13:39:41 UTC

How to add responses/requests to 1 file

Hi

I need to send 2000 http request and save all responses in the same
file.
Is it possible ?
because Save Responses to a file override last request or open new file
every request for what I tested.

Also can all the requests be saved in another file? or the same?

Thank you
Ori

Re: How to add responses/requests to 1 file

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Save Responses to a file cannot write multiple responses to the same
file; it is designed to save each response to a separate file, so it
can be opened in the appropriate application.

You can add a simple data writer listener, and set the output type to
XML, you can then choose to save only the responseData.