Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/08 22:36:57 UTC

current issue tracker?

Hi, all

Since Apache JIRA hasn't been there for livy, is there any issue tracker
currently being used by the community?

Best,

Nan

Re: current issue tracker?

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
We've been using the Cloudera one, but since I'm waiting for our
admins to give me an up-to-date dump so we can import them into the
Apache JIRA, I think at this point it's better to just wait a couple
of days...

(Mental note: ping the admins again.)

--
Marcelo