Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com> on 2019/10/28 07:28:18 UTC

build job keep pending

hi,all:

    My kylin cluster suddenly pending all build job its never happen before . And I see alost of error from log :
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: there is no related output for job id:360aa712-4165-57ae-0ddd-3577c8439e93  and the job id is not my current job id ,
    please help!!

2019-10-28

lk_hadoop

Re: Re: build job keep pending

Posted by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com>.
I don't know if the issue have any relationship with my job pending problem. but after I drop all the job with exception : IllegalArgumentException. my current job begin to running state.
thanks @Yaqian_Zhang@126.com
2019-10-28

lk_hadoop

Re: build job keep pending