Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dan O'Neill <do...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/02 00:28:14 UTC

Axis Handler tutorial?

Hi everyone...

As you can see from my earlier email I'm having some problems with my
Axis handlers. As in every time I call one tomcat decides its wants to
be a toaster and leaves without a word of warning. All I get is
connection reset!

But I think its something I'm doing in the basics thats wrong? So can
anyone point me in the right direction on a tutorial on Axis handlers
or perhaps a working client-handler-service example. It doesn't have
to be very simple or very hard just so I can get a feel for it!

Many thanks all,

Dan O'Neill