Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Pradip Sonar <Pr...@sos.sungard.com> on 2007/10/17 08:39:25 UTC

for jar file

Hi,

I need jar file for org.apache.axis2.rmi.deploy.RMIServiceDeployer class

Can anybody know from where I will get the jar file.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradip S. Sonar

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,

Re: for jar file

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
This class is in  rmi module in the Axis2, i.e it will be in the
axis2-rmi-*.jar
src location will be
./modules/rmi/src/org/apache/axis2/rmi/deploy/RMIServiceDeployer.java

Thanks
Lahiru

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F