Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/27 16:44:05 UTC

Confluence autoexport broken

Looks like infra has upgraded cwiki to Confluence 3.2 and now the
autoexport plugin is broken.  Navigation menus are not getting created
and editing templates is broken (see [1].)

[1] http://code.google.com/p/couldit-autoexport/issues/detail?id=27

-Donald

Re: Confluence autoexport broken

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Yep, just updated the autoexport template and everything should be back
to normal after the next rsync from /www/openjpa.apache.org/ to the
external website.

You can checkout the latest autoexport files at -
	https://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/
just remember, that some of the css doesn't work until it's hosted from
/www/o.a.o/

-Donald

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Any updates on this issue?

Rick

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info, Donald.

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info, Donald.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Template is fixed again and the latest export can be found at -
	https://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/

Now, we just need to get a mentor to setup rsync for us....

-Donald

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info, Donald.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff - but you probably want to update the thread on the Geronimo
list for Geronimo items ;-)

Joe

--
Joe