Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Liu, Xiaoyan" <xl...@CapitalThinking.com> on 2003/06/04 00:41:52 UTC

how to setup username/password in DBCP

Hi, all,

How should I specify username and password for a DriverConnectionFactory
in DBCP using jocl xml file? The sample file looks like:

<object class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory"
        xmlns="http://apache.org/xml/xmlns/jakarta/commons/jocl">

   <object class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverConnectionFactory">
      <object class="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
      <string value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@ddb03:1521:DEV"/>
      <object class="java.util.Properties" null="true"/>
   </object>

Where should I put username and password? or I should do it in
program?

Thanks.

Liu