Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shrish Mishra <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/03 05:17:49 UTC

Java2wsdl :methods from super class/interface are not reflecting in WSDL

Hi,

I am trying to generate wsdl from an interface using java2wsdl tool in Axis2
1.3, but it is not picking up method of the super interface. Though in Axis
1.4 it is quiet possible. I checked documentation, mail list for Axis2 users
but could not find any solution as how to include super interface method in
the WSDL. The Classes are of following format

public Interface InterfaceA{
       public void m1();
       public void m2();
}

public Interface InterfaceB extends InterfaceA{

}

And I am trying to generate WSDL out of InterfaceB and want the method from
InterfaceA to be there in WSDL

Thanks in advance.

-Shrish Mishra

-Shrish Mishra