Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/06/04 20:47:08 UTC

[ANN] hbase dev meetup on 9th of June, 3pm at powerset office at 475 Brannan, 3rd floor in SF

We're having it so development hbasistas that are in town for the hadoop
summit and the nosql meetup, have a chance to meet and chat.  There'll be no
formal presentations (There'll be plenty of that over the days that follow),
just discussion of the pending 0.20.0 release and what to do in hbase 0.21,
etc.

All welcome.

Yours,
The HBase Team

Re: [ANN] hbase dev meetup on 9th of June, 3pm at powerset office at 475 Brannan, 3rd floor in SF

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
I have a final exam for my class 3:30-6:30pm. If I get out early and it's
still going on I'll try to call in.

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.