Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by nalax <ra...@satyam.com> on 2007/09/18 16:05:57 UTC

help needed in usind xsl extensions to call java methods in tomcat server

hi friends,

I need help in how to use xsl extensions to call java methods which has to
run under tomcat server. I tried with sample examples on using xsl
extensions to call java class methods which will produce the resulting html
page in command prompt:
the command that i have given to get the output is:

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in navigate.xml -xsl nav-exst.xsl -HTML
-out navoutpage.html

where navigate.xml is my xml file, nav-exst.xsl is my xsl file and i got the
result in the navoutpage.html

but my problem is how to get the output in a web server like tomcat. when i
deployed the application in tomcat and accessed as
http://localhost:8080/MyWebApp/navigate.xml it displaying error as

"namespace javanamepace does not contain any functions"

Please help me by giving your suggestions and ideas.

Thanks