Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 14:36:56 UTC

Contribution to Apache Ignite

Hello Lev,

My name is Sergey, I'm from Apache Ignite community. As I can see you
successfully completed your first ticket but there are some review comments
on your second one [1].

Do you need any assistance with resolving them?

Also if you're interested in more challenging tasks, there are plenty of
them and we could figure out what to pick up next.

Anyway, thank you for your interest to our project and community!

Best regards,
Sergey Chugunov.

Re: Contribution to Apache Ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Lev, congrats with your first contribution!

Let us know if you're ready to carry on and finish the second ticket. As
long as Sergey has stepped in, I would say that you're in good hands and
the second contribution will go smoothly ;)

-
Denis