Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ja...@external.t-mobile.at on 2008/05/27 14:23:05 UTC

Antwort: RE: Problem with schema validation (JAX-WS & JAXB) [Virus checked]

Hello,

in my humble opinion it's done on the fly ...
it means, as objects are serialized to XML, XML library is set up to do
validation too.

couldn't you try to debug why is it in loop or at least where is it in
loop?

or at least if you can send simple sample project or testcase which shows
this problem

best regards
jano

jfougere <Ju...@cpexterne.org>
05/27/2008 08:42
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
RE: Problem with schema validation (JAX-WS & JAXB)  [Virus checked]

I would like to know what exactly is done when schema validation is
activated
in CXF
(ie : <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" /> ) ?

I am still having problem to turn on activation on server side but
validation by other means like external tools (xmlSpy) or Java5 Validator
API works fine.

Do you have any idea of the problem here ?

Thanks

Julien