Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/11/27 08:01:01 UTC

Re: [INFO] itests failure on master

Hi guys,

a quick headup about this.

I fixed the failing itests today.
For the ssh issue, I had to downgrade to felix gogo runtime 0.12.1: the
upgrade to gogo runtime 0.14.0 breaks the ssh.
I will take a deeper look to fix that.

We are now cleaner.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] itests failure on master

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The itests are still failing.

I will fix that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
JB

> No worries !
>
> It was just a friendly reminder for the team.
>
> Thanks for the fix (I'm building now).
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/08/2014 03:27 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>> Sorry about that.
>> It should be fixed now.

>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> again, the itests on master fail.
>>>
>>> I will fix that this morning.
>>>
>>> It would be great that, before pushing a change, you run a full build
>>> including itests, just to be sure that all works fine.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré