Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/04/16 13:08:56 UTC

Wicket validation messages

Hey,

I was browsing Wicket documentation and found the at some point you've
changed the way that Wicket locates validation messages. Along with the
change any javadoc comment informing how it is supposed to work disappeared
(the latest found trace was 1.3.0
http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-1.0/apidocs/wicket/markup/html/form/validation/AbstractValidator.html
nothing found after that). I've enabled debugging for resources localizer
but couldn't figure it out from there. However I've noticed it changes the
set of resource keys it tries to look up while it changes properties files
it searches for. It also doesn't seem to even try to find anything in
package properties file.

If any piece of documentation exists please point me to it (I've even
browsed the increasingly famous Wicket in Action with no success :))

-A