Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/22 03:18:03 UTC

Is there any way to extend ClientProperties

Hello All,

I wonder is there any way to extend
gathered org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.ClientProperties?
I would like to have port in addition to hostname
Or maybe I can provide PR to wicket so it would have this info by default?

WDYT?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Is there any way to extend ClientProperties

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
False alarm with quick start :(
deleting ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core fixed jetty
Sorry for the noise

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for OFF topic

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.