Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Guillermo Meyer <gm...@interbanking.com.ar> on 2004/02/17 16:10:40 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - repost : creation of UI from DB - Bayesian Filter de tected spam

You could generate different Skins (for example using Xkins at
http://xkins.sourceforge.net) and the user can choose the one that he or
she likes.
But creating user's own skin on the fly... Xkins doesn't support it
nowadays, but i think it could be done. May it be a new feature for
Xkins.

You could have different pre created Xkins templates, for example,
different:
A) Buttons types (using images, using buttons)
B) Forms or frames styles
C) Fields styles (label + data construction)
D) Color palette
Etc, etc...

And you could guide the user through a wizard by selecting this pre
created templates styles and finally, create a new Skin for the user
combining this templates and store it as a skin for a particular user in
xkins definition.

Let me know what you think and may i add this feature to Xkins.

Cheers.
Guillermo.