Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by rachid harradi <ra...@gmx.net> on 2006/09/06 17:13:52 UTC

Expenditure in a file store

would have to spend in a place of my application instead of the expenditure by HTML, which whole ones write into a file.?

Re: Expenditure in a file store

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>.
Hi Rachid

I don't think it's possible to serialize directly to a file (at least I
haven't seen such serializer yet).

My suggestion is to use the Source Writing Transformer
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/sourcewriting-transformer.html)
to write to stream content to a file. You'll probably need to do a
transformation step before to put all the tags used by the source
writing transformer into the xml stream in the pipline.

Regards
Felix

Datum: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:20:17 +0200
Von: Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>