Posted to user@spark.apache.org by unk1102 <um...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/06 20:17:34 UTC

Spark Streaming with Druid?

Hi did anybody tried Spark Streaming with Druid as low latency store?
Combination seems powerful is it worth trying both together? Please guide
and share your experience. I am after creating the best low latency
streaming analytics.

Re: Spark Streaming with Druid?

Posted by Hemant Bhanawat <he...@gmail.com>.
SnappyData's deployment is different that how Spark is deployed. See
http://snappydatainc.github.io/snappydata/deployment/ and
http://snappydatainc.github.io/snappydata/jobs/.

For further questions, you can join us on stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/snappydata.

Hemant

Posted by Umesh Kacha <um...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hemant Bhanawat <he...@gmail.com>.