Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 02:32:38 UTC

Submitting the code

Mentors,

Benson has or is sending the INFRA requests for GIT and Jira.  Once we have
GIT can we just push our code into it?  I've seen various descriptions of
what must occur (IP clearance? / votes?).  The agency already sent the SGA
but I don't know if the ASF acknowledged that or if that.

We have already added the license headers/notice text stuff and think we
should be in good position to move.  Just need guidance on how best to
proceed.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Submitting the code

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Benson - you are truly all over it tonight.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Submitting the code

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arvind
>
> Thanks.  The SGA covers the entirety of the code and all committers to it
> and the specific DFARs clause covering it is listed in the proposal.  So we
> should be good once we see the secretary's note.  Do you think I should
> e-mail the secretary asking them to forward the receipt now that the
> private list is setup?

I just did that, Joe :-)

Re: Submitting the code

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Arvind

Re: Submitting the code

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Since the SGA was submitted before the mailing list existed, I think
I'll poke Mr. Secretary.

Re: Submitting the code

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Joe,