Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 17:06:32 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] High resolution Gremlin logo (and other TinkerPop images)

Following up on this old thread from Jan... are the graphics all clear now
with respect to the licensing issues? I'd like to leverage some of the
graphics from http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/ in a blog post.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Have a good one,
Jason

Re: [TinkerPop] High resolution Gremlin logo (and other TinkerPop images)

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Ketrina's ICLA has been filed:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

As far as her "donating" or "granting" anything to the organization, I
don't know.  I don't recall her filing an SGA or anything.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jason,

All the graphics in the TinkerPop3 Apache Git repository are Apache2 licensed.
	https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/tree/master/docs/static/images

Enjoy,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com