Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Erik B. Craig" <ec...@apache.org> on 2008/01/26 12:08:25 UTC

Remove old JVM Memory graph from console?

All,

Currently in the admin console there is an 'Information' page under
the 'Server' group that contains among other things a DWR driven graph
that updates every second showing the current JVM memory usage. Now
that we have the monitoring plugin rolled in with everything, I
suggest this be removed as it is now antiquated and no longer
necessary, perhaps leaving the 'Information' page to just show a
snapshot of information on page load instead of automatically updating
every second.

If nobody objects to this, I will go ahead and make this change

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org

Re: Remove old JVM Memory graph from console?

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
As I recall the graph doesn't display correctly in IE, see
GERONIMO-1939.   So now that the monitoring plugin provides this
function I would advocate either replacing the old graph or removing it.

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1. In fact, I would be in favor of replacing all dwr components with
dojo components if possible.

Jarek