Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kehoe <ke...@fortuity.com> on 2003/02/04 08:42:09 UTC

example for new project?

I'd like to get started with maven for a new project. The "Getting
Started" docs describe integrating with an existing project. I'd like to
start with a simple or blank example. Any suggestions where to find a
suitable simple example?
--
  Daniel
  kehoe@fortuity.com

Re: example for new project?

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:42:09PM -0800, Daniel Kehoe wrote:
> I'd like to get started with maven for a new project. The "Getting
> Started" docs describe integrating with an existing project. I'd like to
> start with a simple or blank example. Any suggestions where to find a
> suitable simple example?
> --
>   Daniel
>   kehoe@fortuity.com

In the cvs HEAD version you'll find a genapp plugin.

You can use it this way:

maven -Dpackage=PACKAGE_NAME genapp

That will generate a jumpstart application structure for you.

incze