Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Oscar Pablo <op...@sgosoft.com> on 2001/04/25 14:30:55 UTC

WebSphere Test Environment Configuration

Hi,

I've changed my development environment from tomcat and jdk1.2 to VisualAge 3.5 with WebSphere Test environment included in it. The problem is that I add the classpath to the application server (WebSphere Test Environment) but I cannot access to RPCRouter. Have I to include the soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar and xerces.jar to the project WebSphere Test Environment? How can I create a context?

Oscar