Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2018/05/04 17:25:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.1

Thanks everyone for participating in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 8 (Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Luca Burgazzoli, Önder Sezgin, Willem Jiang,
Zoran Regvart)
+1 non-binding: 3 (Alex Dettinger, François Papon, Gary Mills)

I am going to publish the artifact for Camel 2.21.1 shortly.

Thanks again,
Gregor

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.1

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Peter,

Thanks for pointing it out, this is fixed now.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.