Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ann <aa...@sbc.com> on 2005/06/14 01:11:55 UTC

Re: Tacos Tree Question

Hi,
I am in the same situation and need to do the following

1. Get the label to expand in addition to + and -
2. Load children only on demand.

I would appreciate if you could provide code snippets for the above to enable
be able to understand how to accomplish them.

Thanks.
Ann

Re: Tacos Tree Question

Posted by Viktor Szathmary <ph...@gmail.com>.
The FileTree demo is a perfect example of lazy loading: just implement
your ContentProvider similarly, and no more will be read than
necessary to render the tree.

For the addition of expansion on label clicks, you can accomplish that
in your listener in a similar way how the "Expand All" is done in the
FileTree demo.

hope this helps,
  viktor