Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/23 09:21:20 UTC

[Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Hi Guys!

Christmas time is coming!

I would like to wish you all the best in this wonderful time!
Let all your Christmas wishes come true. :)

Merry Christmas!

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Posted by aYo ~ <ay...@binitie.com>.
And to you all

aYo
mrbinitie.blogspot.com
ayobinitie.com

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.
Merry Christmas, everyone :)

Re: [Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año nuevo to all the folks involved in this
awesome Flex technology!

Hope this year comes with great news for our beloved Apache Flex :)

Best four you and your people!

:)

--
Carlos Rovira
M: +34 607 22 60 05

proceda a su destrucción.

oficinas c/ Tres Creus, nº 104, 2-1, 08202 de Sabadell (Barcelona) con la
documentación necesaria.

AW: [Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Saju Thankathurai <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Harrburger <dh...@bluetools.fr>.
Hi all!
Merry Xmas and many thanks for all the awesome work you do!

Merry Xmas from Russia... My bear is already decorates the Christmas tree...
23.12.2014 12:38 пользователь "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> написал:

> +1
>
> ;-)
>
> Merry Xmas from the Low Countries!
>
> EdB
>

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Guys!
> >
> > Christmas time is coming!
> >
> > I would like to wish you all the best in this wonderful time!
> > Let all your Christmas wishes come true. :)
> >
> > Merry Christmas!
> >
> > Piotr
> >

> > -----
> > Apache Flex PMC
> > piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
> > --
Nabble.com.

Posted by Евгений Карпенко <no...@gmail.com>.
Merry Xmas from Russia... My bear is already decorates the Christmas tree...
23.12.2014 12:38 пользователь "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> написал:

> +1
>
> ;-)
>
> Merry Xmas from the Low Countries!
>
> EdB
>

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Guys!
> >
> > Christmas time is coming!
> >
> > I would like to wish you all the best in this wonderful time!
> > Let all your Christmas wishes come true. :)
> >
> > Merry Christmas!
> >
> > Piotr
> >

> > -----
> > Apache Flex PMC
> > piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
> > --
Nabble.com.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
+1

;-)

Merry Xmas from the Low Countries!

EdB

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> Christmas time is coming!
>
> I would like to wish you all the best in this wonderful time!
> Let all your Christmas wishes come true. :)
>
> Merry Christmas!
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Merry Christmas to all "flexible" people :)

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:06 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> wrote:

> A very happy chrismas from me too :-)
>
> Chris

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

AW: [Christmas] Merry Christmas Flex Team :)

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Posted by Chris Martin <ch...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Happy holidays, everyone!