Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 03:45:49 UTC

Speaking of nightly builds...

The nightly builds for Struts Action and friends have gone missing.
The last ones are from the 24th.  I assume these are (were!) running
on the zone.  Can someone please check it?

Wendy

Re: Speaking of nightly builds...

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Wow, great minds think alike!  I sent the same thing in another thread at
the same time.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring