Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org> on 2000/04/10 18:27:28 UTC

Cleanup of the /dist directory - can I get some +1's?

Cocoon, Xerces-J, Xerces-C, and Xerces-P have all moved to a slightly
different
(and cleaner) distribution structure in the http://xml.apache.org/dist
directory.

If I get some +1's, I'll do this for FOP as well (or, any committer here
can do it).

Basically, there's now a symlink in the dist directory, that links to a
private
dist directory (in this case, it would be fop/dist).

I'm expecting that Xalan will do the same shortly.

Mike

Re: Cleanup of the /dist directory - can I get some +1's?

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Done.  Thanks everybody!

I'm working on the Xalan folks, too...  :-)

Mike