Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Stefan Jakob <sj...@xnack.de.INVALID> on 2021/11/15 16:18:56 UTC

TomEE 8.0.9 release with fixed Tomcat >=9.0.54

Hi TomEE Users,

Wondering what might be the next release of TomEE 8.0.9 incl. fixed
Tomcat >=9.0.54?

Is there an expectable release date?

Rgds, SJ

--
Stefan Jakob
E-Mail: sj@xnack.de

CLOSED: Re: TomEE 8.0.9 release with fixed Tomcat >=9.0.54

Posted by Stefan Jakob <sj...@xnack.de.INVALID>.
CLOSED

From: Apache TomEE 8.0.9 now available 10.01.22, 13:01

---snip---
The Apache TomEE team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache
TomEE 8.0.9

It contains several bug fixes, enhancements and dependency upgrades.
Notably, Apache TomEE 8.0.9 can now be run with Java 17.

In addition, it provides an upgrade of Geronimo Java Mail, which now allows
configuring TLS/SSL protocol version as well as TLS/SSL ciphers for a given
mail session.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release, including all of our
users and the people who submitted bug reports, contributed code or
documentation changes in this release.

Download:

  - https://tomee.apache.org/download.html

Release notes:

  - https://tomee.apache.org/8.0.9/release-notes.html

- The Apache TomEE team.

---snap---

Thx to everybody involved! Rgds, SJ

Beste Grüße, Stefan Jakob

--
Stefan Jakob
E-Mail: sj@xnack.de

Re: TomEE 8.0.9 release with fixed Tomcat >=9.0.54

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
I just created a release for OpenWebBeans 2.0.24 which is up for vote. We
should be able to close the vote in a couple of days.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi SJ,

Posted by Stefan Jakob <sj...@xnack.de.INVALID>.
Hi Richard,

AW: TomEE 8.0.9 release with fixed Tomcat >=9.0.54

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
I think, that we are currently waiting for the openwebbeans release to have Java 17 compatibility. Afaik, this ist the only blocker...

Gruß
Richard