Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by venkat reddy <ve...@Gandiva.com> on 2001/06/01 01:44:21 UTC

(URG) PROXY between the CLIENT and the SERVER

Hi All,
	I have a scenario in which I have to send SOAP Requests to a PROXY
and the proxy dispatches the request to the RPCRouterServlet if the client
is authenticated. So if the client is not authenticated the PROXY should
generate and return a SOAP Fault saying invalid access........

The problem I encounter is as follows::
When the user authentication works and is a valid user, I forward the
request to the RPCRouterServlet using the requestdispatcher.
But when not authenticated I'm successful in generating the soap fault but
the client side gets this exception.

java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:112)
at
org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.writeTo(TransportMessage.java:461
)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:202)
at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:208)
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
at MimeTestClient.main(MimeTestClient.java:55)
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): Connection aborted by peer: socket
write error
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Connection aborted by peer:
socket write error; targetException=java.net.SocketException: Connection
aborted by peer: socket write error]
at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:228)
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203) 	at
MimeTestClient.main(MimeTestClient.java:55)

Can Anyone let me know what is happening in here?

The TcpTunnelGui shows the return soap envelop but I don't see it on the
client Side.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks,
Wincat