Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tim Densmore <td...@cybermesa.com> on 2005/12/09 01:38:07 UTC

Filtering outbound mail?

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew of an effective way to filter outbound mail
for spam before it leaves.  We're running spamassassin (well, spamd),
sendmail, and spamass-milter.  The mail I've tested is being tagged
effectively, but I'm not sure how to then filter it.  I've looked at
mailavenger, but I haven't been able to find out much as far as how
effective or reliable it is.  Does anyone have input or ideas?

Thanks,

Tim Densmore