Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by SA...@aol.com on 2014/06/05 22:41:06 UTC

Open Office Spreadsheets

Hello,

When I updated to 4.1.0 I noticed my previous spreadsheets in Open Office
Calc have disappeared. I'm running Windows 8.1 using Windows Classic Shell.
I'm  not concerned about the previous sheets since I have them backed up but
I am  curious why when I upgraded to 4.1.0 that the previous sheets didn't
carry  over.

In any reply's please make it simple because I'm an old fart who's not too
smart with computers. Hell, I don't even know how to use a cell phone.

Thank You,

Sam

Re: [Bulk] Re: Open Office Spreadsheets

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Glenn Harder wrote:
> Suddenly my spell check is not working on calc. It is saying all my words
> are not spelled correctly.  When I turn on the AutoSpellcheck all works are
> underlined in red

Reset your user profile:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426#p58403

Regards,
   Andrea.

spelling English

Posted by Glenn Harder <dg...@rogers.com>.
English US, tried the other English, am trying to download latest version hoping this goes away but no success so far

Please tell us which dictionary are you using and if it shows the checkup symbol on it.
Languages that dont have this 'checkup' means that it cant find a dictionary for that language.

On 6/6/14, Glenn Harder <dg...@rogers.com> wrote:
> Suddenly my spell check is not working on calc. It is saying all my
> words are not spelled correctly.  When I turn on the AutoSpellcheck
> all works are underlined in red Please help!!!
> Glenn

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: [Bulk] Re: Open Office Spreadsheets