Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ejaz Ahmed Syed <ej...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/18 07:55:51 UTC

M2 : assembly, multi-module

Greetings,

At the top level of a project I am trying to combine 2 tar.gz files that are
generated in sub-projects using assembly plugin. I am using mvn version
2.0.4 and have tried all sorts of things specified on the assembly-plugin
maven docs. But no luck yet, has anyone tried this before, if so could you
plz share how you accomplished/any gotchas.

My project structure :

Parent-Project
+
+ pom.xml
+ src/assembly/src.xml
+
++++++ Child-Project 1 : (mvn assembly generates "target/C1.tar.gz")
+
++++++ Child-Project 2 : (mvn assembly generates "target/C2.tar.gz")

so using assembly plugin and src.xml at top level is it possible to assemble
C1.tar.gz and C2.tar.gz ?

Thanks,
Syed