Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by PeterLee <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/16 16:43:00 UTC

To clear a TheadLocal with servlet async

Now I use Shiro 1.2.3 with Servlet Async (3.1), Server-Sent Event
(jersey-media-sse 2.17) including REST, EJB 3.1, Glassfish 4.1. Also I add
async support in web.xml, because my app requires async.
When I close or shut down Glassfish, it shows a message below.

Severe:   The web application [/xxx] created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[org.apache.shiro.util.ThreadContext.InheritableThreadLocalMap] (value
[org.apache.shiro.util.ThreadContext$InheritableThreadLocalMap@333123a5])
and a value of type [java.util.HashMap] (value
[{org.apache.shiro.util.ThreadContext_SUBJECT_KEY=org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject@545a330d}])
but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are
going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

So, I'd like to clean shutdown app without this message. If you have any
suggestion, please share me.

Thanks.

Peter