Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Wei Yan <yw...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/15 22:21:39 UTC

Python SDK support for Flink runner

Hi, folks,

Would like a quick check on Python SDK support for Flink runner. I saw
subtasks of BEAM-2889 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2889> have
been resolved. But the getting_started
<https://beam.apache.org/get-started/quickstart-py/> page shows python SDK
only supports local and dataflow. So would like to check progress here, or
any other work left here.

-Wei

Re: Python SDK support for Flink runner

Posted by Wei Yan <yw...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha. Thanks again, Ankur. I'll spend some time trying existing
solutions, and will contribute some code if I can help.

-Wei

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.

Posted by Wei Yan <yw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.