Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2014/05/16 23:27:00 UTC

Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 15 are ready for feedback

Hi everyone,

as it turned out, marketing@ is currently not working (which is why none of you received my emails yesterday). Thus, I'm sending you the draft for this week's CouchDB Weekly News to this list and would ask you for your feedback. After the feedback round, it would be amazing if one of you could post it to the blog.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

For completeness, we dealt with this via IRC. Thanks again everybody esp Lena for helping put this together. I’m continually amazed how much is happening!

A+
Dave