Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 17:56:08 UTC

[SCXML ]Re: Need some guidance in making a SIP application using commons-SCXML

Thanks Rahul,

Sorry for posting on dev list but I would request you to please end my
discussion on this list from any subsequent post I will use user list ,I
just dont want to loose context , Hope you will understand.

I have one more simple question is anybody aware of any SCXML editors ( if
possible free or open source ) , Rahut are you aware wich software is used
in the slides you mailed me .

Thanks & Regards
Saurabhj

Re: [SCXML ]Re: Need some guidance in making a SIP application using commons-SCXML

Posted by Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jocke for clearing that up .

Actually here is my reason for trying also to manipulate the headers :
1. First of all since in State machine I am jumping from one state to
another based on some logic and in next state I need some modified header ,
so to speed up and not call Java code in another memory space I want to do
the processing of headers also via state machine , Any help how can I do it
will be of great help .

2. Since after some time I need to use commons-sipxml with C++ code that why
I also want to do header parsing subsitution in state machine otherwise it
will be a heavy overhead of JNI calls.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh

Posted by jocke eriksson <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jocke eriksson <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jocke,

Posted by jocke eriksson <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul,
>
> Sorry for posting on dev list but I would request you to please end my
> discussion on this list from any subsequent post I will use user list ,I
> just dont want to loose context , Hope you will understand.

<snip/>

OK, but please do not cross-post to multiple lists any more.

This thread is now continued on the user list -- here is a link:

  http://markmail.org/thread/mjx66s34rsfo2kek

-Rahul

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Saurabh Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul,
>
> Sorry for posting on dev list but I would request you to please end my
> discussion on this list from any subsequent post I will use user list ,I
> just dont want to loose context , Hope you will understand.
>

> I have one more simple question is anybody aware of any SCXML editors ( if
> possible free or open source ) , Rahut are you aware wich software is used
> in the slides you mailed me .

<snip/>

Yes, but its neither free nor open-source (its the IBM Rational
tooling in those slides).

Ofcourse, you can try your favorite search engine for any other
options out there.

-Rahul