Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net> on 2004/01/15 20:44:03 UTC

Passwd SVN

Hello,
I just set a new password with both svnpasswd and also the way you
described with htpasswd. Should I wait another couple of hours until I
can commit or should this work right away? Up until now this seems not
to work :-(

Markus

Re: Passwd SVN

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
Hmm, it seems to work now with the command line client. But it is still
not working with the Eclipse plugin. They seem to have problems there
(or I did not configure it right?). Anyway, from now on I will probably
use the commandline instead of the plugin.

Regards

Markus

Re: Passwd SVN