Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/26 18:49:38 UTC

Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Hi All,

I have made the FOURTH beta of Airflow 1.8.0 available at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/> , public keys are available at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/> . It is tagged with a local version “apache.incubating” so it allows upgrading from earlier releases. This beta is available for testing in a more production like setting (acceptance environment?).

I would like to encourage everyone  to try it out, to report back any issues so we get to a rock solid release of 1.8.0. When reporting issues a test case or even a fix is highly appreciated.

Issues fixed:
* Incorrect Alembic reference due to revert (initdb/upgradedb/resetdb should work again)
* Py3 incompatibility in base_taskrunner.

Under investigation:
* DAG marked success, with half of the Tasks never scheduled (Alex)

Kind regards,
Bolke

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Any more details on this one?

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.
I'm also abandoning the follow problem:
* DAG marked success, with half of the Tasks never scheduled (Alex)

I *can't simulate it locally*... I'll keep an eye on the production runs
though.

--
  _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
And, I need check my spelling and grammar more often :-).

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow 1.8.0 BETA 4

Posted by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>.