Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Olivier Hubert <hu...@transc.com> on 2002/01/25 19:43:35 UTC

precompiled Windows module

Hi,

	I don't know if I am writing to the correct mailing list; it that's not
the case, please indicate me the good list and I'll promptly mail my call
for help there.

	I am looking for a module for Apache under W2k (yes, I know) that will
allow connection restriction per IP address. I have found 3 modules on the
web up to now (at modules.apache.org) but have been unable to compile them
and integrate them correctly on W2k. I do not have VC++. If someone could
tell me where to find one or where to find a (free) compiler that works,
I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Olivier Hubert