Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/26 15:39:48 UTC

Cuboids pruning

Hi,

I saw mentions of cuboids pruning.  I like the sound of that! :)
Can anyone point me to anything that explains how/why/when cuboids can be
pruned?

Or maybe the answer is simply: when cuboids are combined in the full cube
they are no longer needed, so they can be removed?

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Cuboids pruning

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Page 7, 8, 9, 10, 14 of below slides explains how partial cube is defined
in Kylin.

http://www.slideshare.net/YangLi43/design-cube-in-apache-kylin

Cheers
Yang