Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ru...@ubs.com on 2002/11/13 16:51:10 UTC

RE: Lost "inherited" attributes

Have you tried to generate Java code from you WSDL with option -a (All)
It will generate all types even unreferenced in your WSDL.

regards,
Ruslan Zenin
http://www.geocities.com/russ_zenin

Posted by BOURLON Agnès <ag...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello,

Is it possible to force Axis to make envelope without the "href-id"
mecanishm (used to reference Custom Java Object fields contained in an
"object parameter"  )?

Regards,
Agnes

[WSDL2Java] only server side !!!!

Posted by BOURLON Agnès <ag...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi !

Is it possible to call WSDL2Java for building only the deploy.wsdd and the
Java parameters rewritten by Axis of course (they will be use on the server)
but no stub and  no code for the client..???

Thanks in advance,
Agnes