Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com> on 2011/11/01 10:56:32 UTC

Re: Removing urls from crawl db

As for reading the crawldb, you can use
org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDbReader. This allows for dumping the
crawldb into a readable textfile as well as querying individual urls.
Run without args to see its usage.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
No idea where I got that impression from.  I just thought it was one of the
reasons to move to 1.4 even though it's still in dev.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by al...@aim.com.