Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 15:02:55 UTC

[QA Report]Weekly Defect Analysis Report

Hi all,

  I post weekly defect analysis report at [1]. Pls review, your
comments/suggestion are welcome.

[1] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/DefectStatus/20130304
--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [QA Report]Weekly Defect Analysis Report

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ji. It looks good! The report shows us the weekly number of defects
in and out. It helps us to understand the quality status.

Here are my suggestions to the format of the report.
- Can we have the trend of weekly opened/fixed? this will help us to
understand the progress by weeks.
- Are there some open issues that QA volunteers should pay attention? for
example, if we have many defects which are not confirmed/verified, or if
some new QA tasks need more volunteers.
- Are there some defects that developers should pay special attention?
either high severity defects or regression should fit into this category.
- When we start FVT (eg. sidebar), we should include FVT progress into the
report.

Thanks, Helen