Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rmunjuluri <rm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/20 16:40:57 UTC

File:Poller to FTP:Sender tie.

Hello,

I am trying to tie a simple file:poller that polls my local directory for a
file. When a file becomes avaible in the local directory, the File:poller
bean should send it to an external FTP server via FTP:sender configuration.
I have configured this but I do get the following exception at startup.

============ EXCEPTIONTRACE ================
<loc-message>Endpoint is not of type: [class
org.apache.servicemix.ftp.FtpPollerEndpoint, class org.apache.servicemix.ft
p.FtpSenderEndpoint] but is of type: class
org.apache.servicemix.file.FilePollerEndpoint</loc-message>
<stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Endpoint is
not of type: [class org.apache.servicemix.ft
p.FtpPollerEndpoint, class org.apache.servicemix.ftp.FtpSenderEndpoint] but
is of type: class org.apache.servicemix.file
=================== XBEANS.xml===============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:ftp="http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0"
           xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"

xmlns:ServiceProviders="http://www.pictorsolutions.com/ServiceProviders">

  <!-- Poller -->
  <file:poller service="ServiceProviders:FTPPoller"
                 endpoint="FTPPollerEndpoint"
                 targetService="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"

file="file:D://users/rambabu/Pictor/projects/soa/prototyping/integration/testfiles/inbox/ftp">
  </file:poller>

  <!-- FTP Sender -->
  <ftp:sender service="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"
                   endpoint="FTPSenderEndpoint"
                   uri="ftp://ftpuser:ftpuser123@localhost/"
                   overwrite="true"
                   uploadSuffix=".done">
  </ftp:sender>
</beans>

is there something missing here?
thanx in advance
-ram

Re: File:Poller to FTP:Sender tie.

Posted by rmunjuluri <rm...@yahoo.com>.
BTW, I am using IONA FUSE ESB version 3.3.0.8 using JDK 1.5.0_14

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 8:40 AM, rmunjuluri <rm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  I am trying to tie a simple file:poller that polls my local directory for a
>  file. When a file becomes avaible in the local directory, the File:poller
>  bean should send it to an external FTP server via FTP:sender configuration.
>  I have configured this but I do get the following exception at startup.
>
>  ============ EXCEPTIONTRACE ================
>  <loc-message>Endpoint is not of type: [class
>  org.apache.servicemix.ftp.FtpPollerEndpoint, class org.apache.servicemix.ft
>  p.FtpSenderEndpoint] but is of type: class
>  org.apache.servicemix.file.FilePollerEndpoint</loc-message>
>  <stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Endpoint is
>  not of type: [class org.apache.servicemix.ft
>  p.FtpPollerEndpoint, class org.apache.servicemix.ftp.FtpSenderEndpoint] but
>  is of type: class org.apache.servicemix.file
>  =================== XBEANS.xml===============
>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>  <beans xmlns:ftp="http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0"
>            xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
>
>  xmlns:ServiceProviders="http://www.pictorsolutions.com/ServiceProviders">
>
>   <!-- Poller -->
>   <file:poller service="ServiceProviders:FTPPoller"
>                  endpoint="FTPPollerEndpoint"
>                  targetService="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"
>
>  file="file:D://users/rambabu/Pictor/projects/soa/prototyping/integration/testfiles/inbox/ftp">
>   </file:poller>
>

>   <!-- FTP Sender -->
>   <ftp:sender service="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"
>                    endpoint="FTPSenderEndpoint"
>                    uri="ftp://ftpuser:ftpuser123@localhost/"
>                    overwrite="true"
>                    uploadSuffix=".done">
>   </ftp:sender>
>  </beans>
>
>  is there something missing here?

There's nothing missing, the problem is that you're trying to define
endpoints for two different components inside the same xbean.xml file.
What you need to do is configure each endpoint for each component in a
separate xbean.xml file for the given component (i.e., one xbean.xml
file for servicemix-file and one xbean.xml file for servicemix-ftp).
Below is an example:

---- begin xbean.xml file for servicemix-file component

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
  xmlns:ServiceProviders="http://www.pictorsolutions.com/ServiceProviders">

 <file:poller service="ServiceProviders:FilePoller"
  endpoint="FilePollerEndpoint"
  targetService="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"
  file="file:D://users/rambabu/Pictor/projects/soa/prototyping/integration/testfiles/inbox/file">
 </file:poller>

</beans>

---- end xbean.xml file for servicemix-file component

---- begin xbean.xml file for servicemix-ftp component

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:ftp="http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0"
  xmlns:ServiceProviders="http://www.pictorsolutions.com/ServiceProviders">

 <ftp:sender service="ServiceProviders:FTPSender"
                  endpoint="FTPSenderEndpoint"
                  uri="ftp://ftpuser:ftpuser123@localhost/"
                  overwrite="true"
                  uploadSuffix=".done">