Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sanjeev Gupta <su...@sanjeevg.com> on 2012/07/09 16:38:55 UTC

Trying to configure Apache HTTPD with Ofbiz

Hi,
I'm following the steps given in the link below to configure Apache HTTPD
server with Ofbiz on the windows.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Howtousemodproxyajp

However when i try to start the HTTPD server, i get the error "The requested
operation has failed!". I checked the error.log on the HTTPD server but
nothing in there.

Any idea what i could be doing wrong ??

-----
Rgds
Sanjeev
www.sanjeevg.com
@sanjeevgcom

Re: Trying to configure Apache HTTPD with Ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can also go to the Apache repo
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd
and view histories.
I looked and they were working with SSL june 12th

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/9/2012 1:40 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
first start with a clean config file for httpd.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I use webmin which has tools for setting up SSL.

Sanjeev Gupta sent the following on 7/10/2012 12:08 AM:

Posted by Rajbir Saini <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Most of the time, the problem is with the bad configuration e.g missing
private key, SSL certificate etc. I am not sure about Windows but in
Linux world we generally use 'httpd configtest' or 'apachectl
configtest' or 'apache2ctl configtest' depending on the httpd binary.

Thanks,

Raj