Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jorge Quiroga <jq...@pctltda.com> on 2006/01/12 15:13:34 UTC

Adding blocks ¿is possible?

Hi folks:

Thanks to some threads I almost achieve to generate a "semi-dynamic"
content with Tapestry, but I don't know if exist a way to add blocks.
¿exists a way to do it?.

For instance

<block jwcid="alfanumeric@Block">
</block>
<block jwcid="alfanumericButton@Block">
   <input type="button" value="..."
onClick="newWindow('/proyect/app?service=page&amp;page=LookupDialog&amp;session=T','','400','200','noresizable,scrollbars,status,notoolbar');"/>
</block>

As you can see alfanumericButton can be obtained if I can sum
alfanumeric and Button (If Button block were defined). And of course,
how it affects my .java and .page if any changes have to be done.

Thanks in advance

JQ