Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Kirsten Forrester <se...@zenmat.wifejoins.com> on 2024/02/16 13:36:42 UTC

FW: Payment confirmation: Invoice #7427

Thank you.

Krysten Forrester
chief financial officer (CFO)

Sent by OneDrive
we sent payments Friday, February 16, 2024 5:36 a.m.

DISCLAIMER: This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipients and contains information from Kirsten Forrester
Development Center that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original transmission. If you are not the intended recipient , you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or other use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is
strictly prohibited.

 **Note:
** In case you are receiving my e-mail in your Junk-mail/Spam, mark this
e-mail as Not Junk/Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list to access
invoice.